Candidate for Pflugerville City Council Place #3
Pflugerville is my Hometown. I was raised here, live here, work here, serve here, and my family is here!
I have every reason to hope and pray that this city grows, develops, and succeeds for every resident, of every age, of every race, and of every party.
• I will be a fiscally responsible council member. This housing market boom that has hit central Texas has hurt the residents living here and thus, their property taxes are going up. My focus will be on keeping taxes as low as possible and doing everything we can to find better options than raising taxes.
• Our roads and traffic flow will be a top priority. Are you getting tired of the traffic yet? We need to start focusing on our own roads and infrastructure before we add more apartments and neighborhoods.
• Thoughtful planning of future residential and rental developments for example, the 1st floor of apartments higher than 2 stories needs some type of retail/small business to provide for the community at large.
• My financial analyst and banking background will be a great addition to the current council. My knowledge of commercial real estate in the greater Austin area will also provide insights as potential development projects come before City Council.
• I care about this city, and truly believe I can help all residents be happy to call Pflugerville their home.